Sunday, August 1, 2010

Are there any quick fixes to prevent dirt from getting under the finger nails?

O.k. That's probably one of the strangest questions posted here, but I don't like getting things caught or stuck under my finger nails. I am a photographer and writer with a shoulder and hand neuropathy. Those nerves are touchy, but anything under the fingernails is very irritating to the nerves there.





I use my hands all day because of my profession. Getting my hands dirty is not objectionable nor is the traditional maintainance. Would welcome advice for tricks to help the fingernails and shoulder neuropathies and the question ';at hand.';





Ty!Are there any quick fixes to prevent dirt from getting under the finger nails?
Have you tried the white glue method?Are there any quick fixes to prevent dirt from getting under the finger nails?
Would it help to keep them really short? Would wearing gloves be worth it?
  • makeup uk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment