Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you hate when people say finger nail polish?

i don't know about you but its annoying i rather people just say nail polish


you?Do you hate when people say finger nail polish?
I say nail polish but I don't get twisted if someone says finger nail polish.Do you hate when people say finger nail polish?
They obviously have more breath to spare, and those who just say ';nail polish'; obviously have more time to spare, contemplating that they should leave out a word.
ehh. i guess.


thats like my friend said: are you covered in temporary tattoos?


its like why wouldnt he say fake tattoos or just like tattoos.


but hes a wierdo.


its almost the same thing.
No, if people say nail polish it could be for fingers or toes. If they say 'finger nail polish' you know its for your fingers
I never really thought about it. Seems kind of silly to worry about something so trivial.
Finger nail polish.
I can respect people that are different than me. I don't spend that much time on it, who has time for that?!?
I just say nail polish, but it doesn't bother me really..
nail polish
The word police has spoken
It doesn't matter. It's just the way they say it. Get over it.
Lol!!!
Yeah, it's so old sounding. It's for toes too so.... yeah.
No.. I say it.
i've never thought about it, but from now on it will bother me.

No comments:

Post a Comment