Saturday, August 21, 2010

I slammed my finger in the car door. how do i keep my finger nail?

i punctured holes in it to drain the blood but i need my finger nail...is there any way i can keep it?I slammed my finger in the car door. how do i keep my finger nail?
you punched holes in it?? real intelligent *sarcasm*I slammed my finger in the car door. how do i keep my finger nail?
Good job on draining the nail, most people don't know this...releases the pressure and some swelling and more injury....cool.





But nature will decide if the nail is gonna stay or go. Nothing you can do about that...just don;t pick at it and hopefully another nail will be growing as this ones leave. If not you have the ';gross'; factor and people will floct to you to see it. Cool points again!





If it falls off ....Yes you can keep it.





least you still got your fingers....ouch, that had to have hurt.
Um..


No.


It'll grow back..
put it in a baggy and label it, then you can put it on display for everyone to see, yes you can keep it.
The same thing happened to me too! but on my thumb =/ the doctor punctured a hole in the middle of the nail and unfortunately it did fall off. But it grew back pretty quick so don't worry about it =) you'll be ok





My nail went back to normal after it grew again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment