Saturday, August 21, 2010

I was cutting my nails and accidentally cut my finger?

it happens every friggin time! Should I stop using the scissors?I was cutting my nails and accidentally cut my finger?
Yes, stop using it.I was cutting my nails and accidentally cut my finger?
No, just cut them in a relaxed way, and in a clear light:-)
yes, use nail clippers
Yes, you should. You could get a serious infection if keep going like this. Just, get some safety scissors or something, or a nail clipper to prevent further injury.
I was cutting my fingers, but accidentally cut my nails. We should do each other's nails!
Yeah. Get yourself a nail clipper. They are made for clipping nails. Did you not know that?
Try nail clippers. They are cheap (can een be $1.) You can get them at the dollar store. Good luck!
try nail clippers, or maybe you might need to get your eyes checked, seriously...
Definitely stop using the scissors. Invest in some nail clippers....you still get cut with those sometimes but not as bad as with scissors.
Try the garbage disposal. Stick your arm down there and it will do the rest.
Why are you using scissors to cut your nails!! Thats why nail clippers are for and it will help to stop cutting up your fingers.
Use nail clippers. They are easier to maneouver and you can see what is in the clip before applying pressure. It's very difficult to cut yourself with them.





They are typically under $5 at a pharmacy or drug store or even walmart.





Make sure you clean your cut out and bandage it. At night, take the bandage off to let air at the cut. Try not to get anything in it because you don't want an infection.
Just pay attention to what you are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment