Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I am going to a High school party and I look totally cute, but I need to know what color finger nail polish.?

I am wearing plaid short shorts that are pink orange red and white, but it is mostly orange. My shirt is red. Should I wear red, pink, or orange, fingernail polish. Please help my crush is going to be there!I am going to a High school party and I look totally cute, but I need to know what color finger nail polish.?
totally go pink. you want to bring out the little colors in the outfit. a total head turner. land that man. lol. jkI am going to a High school party and I look totally cute, but I need to know what color finger nail polish.?
I think that you should do all three colors :)





you could:


paint each nail a different color


do each nail half one color and half the other


do a french manicure but instead of white on the tips you could put a color





Be Creative and Have Fun at the party :)
Stop stressing; Take a second, and chill. The last thing your crush will notice is your fingernails. Of course, unless they're painted a bright neon color. I suggest that you just wear clear nail polish.
Pink would be better because orange is just a little to bright(MY FAVE COLOR IS ORANGE THOUGH!) and red is kind of for old ladies. If you an old lady wearing nail polish it is going to be red.
i would say pink :)





cause u already have red in ur shirt and pants and a lot of orange. so the pink nail polish would tie in with the pink in the shorts.





hope this helps!
ok do red, pink, orange, red, pink, (repeat) Good luck! :)
I would recomend orange. I now what your going through and can see why your worried. That way you will be totally cute and match all at the same time!!!
Stop worrying so much.


I bet he and nobody else will notice that your nail polish matches your shirt/shorts or whatever.
Pink would go awesome! You dont want too much orange.
hot pink it say spontaineous and fun
red or a white french manicure (only attempt if you know how to do it)
pink
a deep red

No comments:

Post a Comment