Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I get finger nail polish out of my jeans?

Here's some good information on getting nail polish out of jeans: http://www.jeanshub.com/JeansCare-NailPo鈥?/a>How do I get finger nail polish out of my jeans?
Get some nail polish remover on a paper towel or something (safety reasons) and start dabbing the spot or rubbing the spot. Then, wash your jeans REALLY good because your jeans will smell bad. If you want to, you can hand wash it first. Then, put it in the washing machine and use allot of Tide or something. Hope I helped!





-Tomboy/Girlygirl25








How do I get finger nail polish out of my jeans?
Scrub the spot with a toothbrush with nail polish remover on it for a while. DON'T USE THE TOOTHBRUSH AFTERWARD. THROW IT OUT! REMOVER IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU. USE A TOOTHBRUSH THATS OLD SO YOU DON'T MIND GETTING RID OF IT.
nail polish remover, then wash them because they'll smell like nail polish remover and its an awful smell

No comments:

Post a Comment