Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A few days after trimming my 13 months old nails I noticed that his finger is red and swollen?

You have ';cut it to the quick'; as my mother would have said.





It may be slightly infected. The salt water is probably ok, but I would put some antibiotic ointment on it (Neosporin or similar product) and maybe protect it with a band aid for a few days to allow it to heal and grow out a bit.A few days after trimming my 13 months old nails I noticed that his finger is red and swollen?
Could be a hang nail soak it in some warm soapy water to soften it up and eventually it will fix itself. Dont dig into it with clippers or anything just yet. Try and wait for it to heal with in a few days.A few days after trimming my 13 months old nails I noticed that his finger is red and swollen?
Contact your physician as soon as possible if your child fingers burn, itch, sting, or turn red after a manicure- all signs of possible infection or allergic reaction. And good luck.
  • green cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment