Saturday, August 21, 2010

I want to go get my nails done, but i have an injured finger.?

whether its just a regular manicure or tips/acrylic nails i'm wondering if they could just skip the messed up finger...


anyone ever been in this situation before?I want to go get my nails done, but i have an injured finger.?
Aww Im sorry. Yes of course you can skip that finger! With anything...you can get a manicure or tips or whatever you want just tell them to leave that finger..hope it gets better! Oh and if it heals soon you can get that finger done to match the othersI want to go get my nails done, but i have an injured finger.?
yeah. i got my nails done for prom after i got my finger slammed in the door (with a huge burse) and they did the bursed finger and i regret it. it made the burse big and ugly and painful. i sugguest you skipp the hurt finger.
yeah they'll still do it. i slammed my finger in the door and i had a splint thing on it, they just put acrylics on every other finger. it might look a little weird but they will do it
i'm sure they could but i highly recomend not to get acrylics because they may lead to a finger fungus
put on th fake nail. you 'll look wierd without one.

No comments:

Post a Comment