Sunday, August 1, 2010

Market survey: Would you buy farts packed in a bottle?

Freshness guaranteed.Market survey: Would you buy farts packed in a bottle?
i'll buy if





after smell that farts, no need to eat for a month or become clever/genius or it able to cure certain diseasesMarket survey: Would you buy farts packed in a bottle?
I'll buy all bottled farts available. All farts must be packed that way to minimize air pollution.
yes... make it as fire cracker to replace all the bannad one. it sure gonna make a havoc.. hehehehe =8~O
They can't be sold for health reasons. The Domestic trade and comsumers' Affairs Department will confiscate them....
sure i will





bwahahahaha





that's a nice way to prang my sister...





bwahahaha





lovinit
definitely yes!! especially farts from babes
yea and make my sister and cousins open them MUHAHAHA
Aerosol Fart Spray sounds nicer
yes if suicide was in my itenery..definately spend my money on it just to inhale
No
yes and give it to you as birthday present
depends on the flavour..
Why buy it when I can make one for free?
mine is fresher. hehe...
no lah

No comments:

Post a Comment