Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If you wear finger nail polish does that mean your a Whore?

My senior year of high school my fashion started changing, so me and my friends all started wearing red polish and this boy called red';hoe color';,.If you wear finger nail polish does that mean your a Whore?
well of course nott!!If you wear finger nail polish does that mean your a Whore?
No,nail polish is an exsessorie for your nails!!Red is just a bright color that looks great with anything!!Thats why people love to wear it!!
I'd say NO!!!! That's ridiculous. I have worn polish most of my high school/ post high school (many years) and I would never say that. I have heard of really religious areas where they believe it is, but in the public eye. No way.
No, I don't believe that by wearing red nail polish, you become a prostitute.
That's because like red nail polish and red lipstick used to represent lady's of the night(prostitutes basically) but nowadays red polish and lipstick is used everywhere and that doesn't symbolizes you as a whore either way, it just has now become a fashion thing.
not at all, in fact, it is considered to be clasic
That is stupid. No that doesnt mean your a whore
Ok that is soo stupid! Nailpolish is not whoreish and neither is the color red. I know plenty of good Christian girls that paint their nails and wear red! And Christian girls that paint their nails red!





Its like walking down the street and being like, ';Ooohh she has red nailpolish on, shes a whore.'; And then like, ';Ooohh. She's wearing a white shirt. She's a virgin.'; That is stupid and tell that dumb guy to shove his opinions where the sun don't shine!
never.most womenb wear it
Dang that means Im a whore! Thats not true...I would have said ya mammy is a hoe! LOL! How would he know anyway?
it takes a little more than red nail polish...
bs





wear what you want
Sounds like he is an imature brat who is still sucking on his mothers breast. Dont worry about him, you will find that there are many retarded people in this world that are always going to say something bad about you.
Wow. That's so stupid, I think my mind froze. I'm impressed. Of course not!! I love nail polish, and that doesn't make me a whore. It's like saying girls who wear blue eyeshadow are white trash - same thing. It's stereotyping.
thats dumb..


if thats what nail polish means...i guess we're all whores lol
NO!Red is the color of romance,it's not a hoe color.
  • green cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment