Saturday, August 21, 2010

How Can You Keep Rings From Turning Green On Finger? Clear Nail Polish?

What are some home remedies?Any other advice?How Can You Keep Rings From Turning Green On Finger? Clear Nail Polish?
I've used clear nail polish on the jewellery where it's touching my skin and turning it green. It worked.How Can You Keep Rings From Turning Green On Finger? Clear Nail Polish?
The exact same thing happens to me with my bracelets and rings. It means you are allergic to the metal. I can only wear 100% gold. Try silver and gold to see which one works for you and then buy one that won't turn your finger green. :D
just buy better qaulity jewellery
get real gold, not other garbage
buy sterling silver or real gold if you buy rings for under 5 bucks at walmart/target you get what you pay for lol
just get real gold and silver rings.


(100% real)

No comments:

Post a Comment