Sunday, August 1, 2010

What are some things i can do to make my tips (finger nails) whiter?

Hello. i have noticed that some days my fingernail tips are whiter then other but today for some reason they are like clear. i have all natural nails with NO product on them. they are long. but what are some things i can do ( cheap) to make my nails whiter?

















TY much :)


i clean under my nails constantly. its a bad habbit but i cant stand to see dirt under my nails. i hope thats not whats making them clear... idk.What are some things i can do to make my tips (finger nails) whiter?
well I think if you keep cleaning under them constantly even when there's no dirt you're picking them apart and degrading them, try to lay off the bad habit =/ good luck!





answer mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>What are some things i can do to make my tips (finger nails) whiter?
well they should be white if you keep them clean.


otherwise you should get a french manicure. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment