Saturday, August 21, 2010

What color are you finger/toe nails this summer?

i have french tips and hot pink toenailsWhat color are you finger/toe nails this summer?
I have pale pink nails and purple toesWhat color are you finger/toe nails this summer?
My toes are blue with flowers on the big toes and fingers sheer pink.
Whatever color your nails are your toes should match. Only my opinion ok. I like to french tip toes and nails and if not toes and nails are the same colors ie pinks burgundy's ets.
i have salmon nails and dark pink toes.
well, dear i have chew off at the tips, skin tone tan....


funny thing is that's the same all year round, i guess my nerves are shot





lol 2pts
i had black nails(im not really into bright colors) but ive decided to try pink or orange on me so i guess ill see!
well,


last night i just did a clear


coat,


since i couldn't decide on


what color.
I change very week but favor silver and hot pink
hot pink and red
fingers regular


toes french tip
fingers French, toes black
Pink %26amp; white Sparkles
red!!!


i love it!!


thanx for 2 pts
I have this cool blue diffrent shades though it's kindof tiedie.
salmon colored
french tips are hot, i will have to say the other way though as french tips on toes in thongs are hot and hot pink nails are sexy and will get you heaps of attention.
Well I'm wearing the color 24karat gold, on both. I wear a lot of gold jewelry and gold matches and color of clothing, it works 4 me........
I am right with ya sister...same here.
orange but tomorrow i am getting a french tip mani/pedi.
light pink finger nails, white toe nails-summer colors
my nails i keep au naturel, but my toes i always have some bright shade of red. i like for them to stand out against my open toed shoes and get noticed! why else pay for pedicures?
Bright pink!
I change my weekly most of the time pinks and reds
My toes are a deep Burgundy, but they will be black by this weekend. And my nails are natural. Color chips too fast on them at work.
OPI passion
-shiny/transparent type..








.boring ';color';.





..
i wear french tips and polka dots but they always match
i have a french mani/pedi
I have plain old natural toes that I was born with, and that's what they are going to stay like. But if I was young I think I could go for your french tips and hot pink..Enjoy Your Summer
silver and purple stripes
my nails are black and my toes are french...black is in
  • green cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment