Saturday, August 21, 2010

Help my finger nail breaks easily how to prevent that from happening?

is there any way to make it strongHelp my finger nail breaks easily how to prevent that from happening?
There are two ways to go about this: the expensive route and then the sensible (don't call it cheap)!





1. Getting a manicure every week or week and a half, helps maintain your nails strength by the constant maintenance.





2. Route 1 can get pricey, so the other option is to invest in a at home nail kit, equipped with:


orange sticks (to push back your cuticles)


nail file (always file in the same direction, don't see-saw back and forth)


cuticle trimmer (be careful not to trim to much or to often)


and nail clippers ( I never use these, just file down)





Be sure and keep a top coat of clear (at minimum or choose a color) on your nails at all time, doing touch-ups every other day or so, and removing it all and putting a fresh coat every week/week and a half. Get a strong top coat, similar to Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails or Diamond collection of polish, something that brags on the strength it can offer your nails.





Clear is easy and you can slop it on as you rush out the door, without the obvious flaws that color can leave.





Once you get started (maybe jump start healthy nails with one professional manicure), easy maintenance is your easiest and quickest route!Help my finger nail breaks easily how to prevent that from happening?
Along with what others have mentioned (clear nail polish and vitamin C) fish oil helps strengthen nails and makes hair shiny. Also, see the links below.
I had recommended this product 500 times I think, I'll been using this product since, 1984, is sally hansen, hard as nails, just buy everything from that brand for your nail care, and you'll been thanking me in a week.
you can buy nail polishes that have vitamin C and help your nails also by drink more milk will help them...your best doing both
Cut them short! He He..
well there is sally hansen clear nail polish that strenthegns(dont know how to spell it)your nails
You can try Nutra Nail hardener with green tea. I use it and it has worked for me.
Drink lots of milk! Worked for me! Try it! Hope that helped!





Good Luck!


~Clover!
you can use the clear nail poish. but also if they seem like paper thin then your not getting enough vitamins so you need to drink milk and take daily vitamins to make them stronger!
yeah, some stores sell polish that makes ur nails stronger by applying.


try looking at sally's .
At Sally's Beauty Supply, they sell a product called Rock Hard. You apply it a few times a day at first (it's clear) and it really toughens your nails so they can grow a bit. I think a bottle is about $7. Good stuff though.
Use nail hardener. And soak them in milk.
I use sally hansen too it works good.
rub vitamin E oil on them everyday. seriously, it helps.
you could go to a nail salon and get silk wraps
Get clear nail hardener, Sally Hansen make a good one, but you can pretty much get them from any brand. I put on a light pink french manicure style polish, then I put on 2 coats of the clear nail hardener polish. After that, I reapply the nail hardener every day or every other day and that keeps my nails strong, and the polish doesn't chip.

No comments:

Post a Comment