Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is the best cheese grater you have used or seen (not a finger or nail grater) and one that is easy clean.

I use the traditional one that has different blades on four sides but always end up grating myself with it.





I have also tried a mouli type but that doesn't grate very well and is difficult to clean.





I have tried a mandolin type but that doesnt grate, it only slices and chips and doesn't do the last half centimeter.





I also have a food processor but that is a pig to clean and doesn't grate the last bit either.





Is there any new fangled, or old fashioned one you could recommend please.What is the best cheese grater you have used or seen (not a finger or nail grater) and one that is easy clean.
The best one I have found is from Pampered Chef and it is easy to just stick it in the dish washer and wash it with the dishes. It comes out clean. They look like the ones they use at the Olive Garden but unless the Olive Garden uses the Pampered Chef they are not using the best one.





I also have every kind available on the market. I bought everyone until I found this one and I will not be without this one ever again.What is the best cheese grater you have used or seen (not a finger or nail grater) and one that is easy clean.
we have one you put the chese in an turn the handle an there you go it is great
They're all the same babe... I'd seriously give up the search now. Sorry! x
Try Pampered Chef.com...they have an awesome handheld ont that doesnt kill your knuckles.
I agree with NCMOMMAAC microplane graters are great.





they work just like a normal grater but all the 'blades'are sharpened like a knife so you need very little pressure on them to grate.





ive had one years and im yet to grate a finger or a nail (touch wood)
Stevie Wonder had 1 for Christmas, he said it was the best book he'd ever read!
I love my microplane. It is easy to clean just make sure you go with the blades not against them.

No comments:

Post a Comment