Sunday, August 1, 2010

My daughter had an infected finger & nail, she lost her fingernail, will it grow back again?

Will the nail grow back? The Dr. treated it by cutting a small incision and packing it w/iodine and repacking over several days. She was on antibiotics for 10 days.聽 She is very self-conscious of having no nail.聽 I have reassured her it will grow back, am I right?聽 I HOPE so. My daughter had an infected finger %26amp; nail, she lost her fingernail, will it grow back again?
yes it would grow back. I played basketball and somehow infected my index finger. The nail and finger got greenish and i showed it to the doctor and they cut it off.Then they applied some medication on my finger and it healed over a few weeks. The nail wasn't there but it grew back in a 2 months. So cheer upMy daughter had an infected finger %26amp; nail, she lost her fingernail, will it grow back again?
my brother has lost several nails via smashing them in car doors or other activities. it grows back pretty quick. It rises out of the nail bed. that's what i noticed on my brother.
Fingernails always grow back. It is like saying, ';I shaved my head, will my hair grow back?';





I hope you know trhe answer to that....








Wrong section, btw.
yeah it should do

No comments:

Post a Comment