Sunday, August 1, 2010

How can i fix a fungal infection on my finger nails?

I went and got artificial nails done mid February this year, but in the process she cut me several times on my thumb. After 2 weeks of having them done they all fell off. about a month later i noticed a discolouration at the base of my fingernail at my cuticle on my right thumb, Where the woman had cut me i brushed it off thinking it was nothing. Within 2 weeks it had gone a yellowy colour and had started growing down my nail. I went to the chemist and they recommended trying Phytonail. i used that for about a month or so, But my nail just got worse and it started to spread to all of my fingers. i have been to the doctor about it and she said it was the worst case of a fungal infection she has seen on the fingernails. She had to get a scraping off one of the nails to send to the hospital to prove that i have a fungal infection otherwise i wont get the antibiotics that i need, and told me it will take about a month to find out whether it is a fungal infection or not. It has now been 5 months since i have had it, they look horrible, i barely have any fingernails left all it is, is fungus, its embarrassing i try and hide my hands as much as possible. Is there any other product i can use that will work effectively or help my nails out a bit until my doctor gets back to me? HELP??How can i fix a fungal infection on my finger nails?
for me worked very well ZetaClear!


It worked fast and still works for me!





I do not know if any pharmacies carry ZetaClear but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.zetaclear.com/?aid=749165How can i fix a fungal infection on my finger nails?
You should ask for Lamisil pills. You need a prescription for them, though. Also, they might need to do a blood test to see how your liver is doing. I believe they do this treatment for 3 months, which by then, you should be good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment