Sunday, August 1, 2010

I used to have these small white spots on my finger nails when i was a kid and ...?

my mom used to say i should drink milk becoz they r due to calcium def. They went away with time and i didnt see them for like past 5-6 yrs. Now i am 8 weeks pregnant and today i observed 3 of my fingernails are again having same spots. Is it really becoz of calcium def?? How many of u have them? How much milk do u drink in a day in early pregnancy??I used to have these small white spots on my finger nails when i was a kid and ...?
It's not because of calcium deficiency. It is because the nail bed in that spot got damaged, thats why they grow with your nails. If you have pale nail beds however you have a lack of ironI used to have these small white spots on my finger nails when i was a kid and ...?
yeah it calcium def. i have them now they go away (i get thiis med from my doc for them to go away)
  • makeup uk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment