Sunday, August 1, 2010

If your finger nail falls off for no reason, is it a bad thing?

Should I go and see a Doctor?If your finger nail falls off for no reason, is it a bad thing?
If the nail bed is pink and clear of bacterial or fungal infection it should be fine. If it is sore or shows any irritation apply some topical antibiotic and cover with a bandaid for a few days. You probably injured it deep down in the nail bed at some point.If your finger nail falls off for no reason, is it a bad thing?
No, its not bad. But if your really concerned, do what you think and go to the doctor. When I was 7 or 8 I hit my thumb nail with a metal baseball bat and it came off... it grew back sooner than I thought. Maybe month tops.
You could, but mine fell off i was worried too, and i never went to the hospital, i gave it a couple months and i had a better nail grow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment