Sunday, August 1, 2010

I have scaly red spots on my hand and my finger nail is breaking and not growing correctly.?

I was using easy off oven cleaner 4 years ago and it ate through my glove. After a while my finger started peeling and my nail turned yellow and now it looks like a fungus nail. I also have 2 other fingers the knuckles are red and scaly. These areas on my fingers itch, crack open and bleed. I have been to Dr. and given fugus medication to take by mouth for this and it has not worked. I can spray fugus foot spray on my hands when real bad and it clears up the fingers for a day or two but nothing has helped my finger nail. I need to find an answer that could help.I have scaly red spots on my hand and my finger nail is breaking and not growing correctly.?
If your nail infection is truly fungal, it might spread to your other nails. I would see a good podiatrist and see if he will lazer the nail off your thumb. The absence of a nail will not be that obvious and you would prevent further infection.








.

No comments:

Post a Comment